Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fall has come and gone.

Over the last couple years, I've noticed that I have a difficult time transitioning into a new season. This fall for instance. The leaves started to change colors, the air began feeling crisp and cool - yet my mind was still stuck in summer mode. By the time my brain finally adjusted to it being fall, Halloween was already over and snow was getting ready to fall. Now I'm having to switch into winter mode. I guess it's because it seems that time is going quicker each year. Is that part of getting older? Or is it that I'm so insanely busy with two boys that I don't even have a moment to notice the time that is passing?

We did have a really great fall though. We started out with an amazing photo shoot with our very talented brother-in-law. I was blown away by the shots he got, especially of our beautiful boys. I'm working on getting a wall arrangement up in our living room right now with a lot of those pictures! The boys and I did a couple fun baking sessions involving pumpkin. And finally, we did our annual trip to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. That was such a wonderful day. The weather was impeccable. Jackson and Charlie had a blast running through the pumpkin patch, attempting to find their perfect pumpkins. Eric and I enjoyed standing back and soaking in that wonderful family time.

Pictures tell more than words!
















No comments:

Post a Comment