Monday, June 7, 2010

So long WW points

Just have to grieve for a quick second. Now that Charlie is on solid foods, I officially lost SEVEN Weight Watcher points today. NOOOOO!!!! And to top it off, I'm only one pound away from losing another point. The food portions are just going to keep getting smaller and smaller - what ever am I going to do?

On another note, I promise to start updating this poor excuse of a blog soon. Honestly, I'm having some major writer's block and have no idea what to write about. Any ideas?

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes...that is sad. Are you still nursing at all?
    I wish I had some ideas for you but not really. No worries, when you do write it's always enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jokingly.... pump and dump! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mags, yes.... I'm still nursing quite a bit, but it said that once he's also eating solid foods to retake the quiz.

    Beth.... something to think about... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog through a mutual blogging friend and wanted to encourage you, as Dori (sort-of) sings, "just keep writing, just keep writing...." The ideas will come. I've been doing it for years and now I just decided I'd do it once a week and have a good one when I actually write. Maybe that would work for you too?

    Love the theme and colors here too...

    Good luck with the tiny meals...

    -Laurie
    http://livingpower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I am familiar with the retaking of the quiz. I just thought you only lost 5 points on that transition. Did you lose some points because of you weight dropping too? That would be a good reason to lose some points :)You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete